The IATA/UFTAA Course is one of the requirements for accreditation as an IATA AGENT. The Consultant Level will help you understand more complex operations, as well as the consultative approach to selling travel and tourism.
- Students who have completed the Foundation Course or the previous Standard Course.
- Travel consultants with some industry experience, who wish to upgrade their professional competence.
- Staff of tour operators and consolidators, and airlines.
How You Will Benefit
- Handle all major aspects of the travel agency business.
- Provide accurate advice to clients on major tourist destinations.
- Produce customised and international inclusive tours.
- Sell international business, incentive and conference travel arrangements.
- Construct complex fares and routings by applying advanced IATA fare construction principles; issue and re-issue tickets and other documents for all types of international journeys.
- Familiarise yourself with common national requirements, IATA's Regulations and the role of the National Travel Agents' Associations.
- Learn effective selling skills.
- Understand the Billing and Settlement System to give your travel operation a distinct operational advantage.
- Geography in Travel Planning 2
- Land Transport - Rail 2
- Land Transport - Bus and Coach.
- Accommodation (other than hotels).
- Water Transport - Cruises and Private Charter.
- Tour Packages 2.
- Law and Regulations 1
- Selling Skills
- Air Fares and Ticketing 2
+2 standard or Above
Online exam with remote supervision
Exam Duration: 1 Paper of 3 hours
Exam Months: March - June - September - December
Exam Date: To be advised as per IATA directives
Price available on call